Re: Alt and/or Title

by "Charla & Ed Springer" <egs(at)hiwaay.net>

 Date:  Fri, 5 Jan 2001 06:37:26 -0600
 To:  "JamesKB" <jameskb(at)mindspring.com>,
"HWG" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
James,

I use the "alt" attribute always. I believe accessability standards will
tell you that as well. Don't forget your wider audience, some folks have
non-graphical browsers or turn the graphics off in newer ones. As for the
"title" attribute, I'd have to deffer to Woody on that one unless others can
give reasons for its universal use. I don't use it very often, usually on
graphics used as links.

Edward Springer
Athens, Alabama - Where it looks more like New Jersey this week.