Re: Help Needed With Background and Internet Explorer

by "Debra Sawyers" <dsawyers(at)ptd.net>

 Date:  Sun, 8 Oct 2000 21:33:52 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I believe you have created a conflict between your body tag and your linked
style sheet which has the following line...BODY { background: #FFFFFF  },
but it's just a theory.  When I saved only your index page code and the
image in the proper folder, IE displayed the background fine.  Because you
have used a background color as part of the body tag, my guess is that you
will either need to include your image in your style, or remove that line
from your stylesheet and place it in your body tag.

Deb