Re: Puzzle....

by "Frani Ciesielski" <franic(at)qis.net>

 Date:  Sun, 22 Oct 2000 09:47:21 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Jeff,

The reason a blank email is opened when submitting the form in IE and AOL is
because the mailto: command is not fully supported by those browsers. They
will only open a blank email with the subject filled in. NN & IE5 and above
do it correctly. You may want to find a service to allow you to use a CGI
script instead as there is no way to "fix" this.

Frani