Re: How to Make Transparent Gifs

by "Richard and Jolene Johnson" <jonric(at)tx3.net>

 Date:  Fri, 7 Dec 2001 14:24:17 -0800
 To:  "catwoman" <catwoman(at)enter.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You can follow Mirya's directions for making a gif transparent, but
sometimes the edges look messy when you put it on a colored background.  If
that happens, save the file as a jpeg, then cut out the image you want and
place it on a background the same color as the page you're going to put it
on.  If you need more help, I'll be glad to give it to you.

Jolene