I GIVE UP !!!!Re: test

by "Gio" <gio(at)psci.net>

 Date:  Fri, 26 Nov 2004 22:48:00 -0500
 To:  <help(at)pcbugfixer.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I haven had squat for success in communications, I even joined the
techniques list and nada , zip,  zero, nuttin funeral home heaven!!!! And no
action either LOL!
I talked with the folks over at www.globalcritics.org . They have a new
vBulletin system and said if they got a few requests they would open a
permanent forum for us , We have to select our own moderator and could set
our own rules/conventions. they feature locked or unlocked forums private
messaging, email other members or entire group and a bunch more . What are
your thoughts ?
If interested send mail admin(at)globalcritics.org Let me know too