Re: mailto:

by "howardm" <howardm(at)achilles.net>

 Date:  Fri, 2 Jun 2000 14:27:39 -0400
 To:  "Steven Antonio" <santonio(at)delanet.com>,
"HTML Writers' Guild" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I prefer the first method myself - it looks tidier.
However, if a visitor doesn't have their email set up properly they will
need to type in the address, so the second way would obviously be necessary
for them to get the address.

howardm
howardm(at)achilles.net
www.achilles.net/~howardm/tsmonk.html