Re: Should I put people's info on the web?

by "Jami Moore" <jami(at)>

 Date:  Sat, 28 Apr 2001 06:47:23 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I myself have a page for a group of people. The difference with mine is that
it is for an online game, so we use the person's character name instead. I
do think that people's information should not be displayed openly, as too
much can be learned about someone that way. I think Initials would work

If they definitely want their information shared amongst the group, then why
not have a members only section and password protect the pages? I know my
host offers it, and Bravenet has it for free.