Re: Why is this happening to my tables

by "Donna M Smillie" <dms(at)zetnet.co.uk>

 Date:  Sun, 3 Oct 1999 16:40:06 +0100
 To:  <kingben(at)bigfoot.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Ben

You've got ALIGN="LEFT" in the IMG  tag for the image map - that's causing
the image to float to the left and the CNET table to sit alongside it
rather than underneath.  To stop this happening, you can either:

Take that ALIGN attribute out, or

Put <br clear="left"> just before the CNET table.

Either of these should do the trick.

Regards,
Donna
--