Re: Inline Frames: Change of(f) Topic NS6

by "Andrew Angelopoulos" <angelopoulos(at)csi.com>

 Date:  Sat, 8 Apr 2000 11:43:46 -0400
 To:  "Hwg-Basics@Mail. Hwg. Org" <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Something works in NS6 PR1?

We (at work) have had more trouble than not with it... mostly with INPUT
(lot of focus issues), Java, and JavaScript... just about everything and
anything you would find on Web pages from three years ago.

I took it off my PC. I don't think I was the only one.

In all fairness, it is PreRelease 1, but still, it gives a bad impression. I
think they should have waited more. Anybody else care to comment?

Andrew