Re: Java Applets

by "Carol Parent" <parent(at)djam.com>

 Date:  Thu, 17 Feb 2000 06:29:16 -0600
 To:  "Debra Sawyers" <dsawyers(at)ptd.net>,
"HWG-Basics" <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Morning Deb,

I know from the code they are using CSS. Could that be the prob with NN?

Regards,

Carol Parent
parent(at)djam.com
http://www.cbwdesign.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world."   Albert Einstein