RE: Which expert do you follow?

by "Katherine Pollara" <kpollara(at)home.com>

 Date:  Mon, 2 Jul 2001 11:47:48 -0400
 To:  "Hwg-Basics(at)Hwg.Org \(E-mail\)" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
OK. so then it isn't just with canned beans?  are you sure about this?  I've
never heard this before.
I realize folks have different sensitivities to substances, but surely this
is not the fault of the cook.  For example, if someone is allergic to
shellfish or peanuts, knowingly or not, they should not be able to sue the
cook UNLESS the cook is asked specifically about this presence of the
ingredient in the recipe and LIES ABOUT IT.
Kate Pollara