Re: taking orders

by "Thomas Rumley" <redo4you(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:41:19 -0500
 To:  "HWG Basics List" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The first thing that you need to do is set up a merchant account.Try this
site: http://www.free-merchant-account-info.com/  What you'll get here is
kind of like a comparative loan service. Fill out the application that is
one the page and send it in. You'll recieve offers from several companies
outlining their services and trying to get you to take them up on it!

Hope to have helped!

Tom Rumley