Re: section printing of a site

by "Starr Wolf Design" <starrwolfdesign(at)starrwolf.com>

 Date:  Tue, 12 Oct 1999 15:14:50 -0500
 To:  =?iso-8859-1?B?oE1lZ2FuIKA=?= <peacedream(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-Basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If you *only* want copy and nothing else, and using Win95/98 and a browser
that opens source coding within NOTEPAD or WORDPAD, the easiest way to do
this is:

Open (view) the source in whatever WP viewer you set as default (i.e.
NOTEPAD or WORDPAD for instance) and highlite and cut the part of the copy
you want to print thereby pasting it to your clipboard. Then, highlite and
delete the rest of the page. Then, paste the cut portion from your clipboard
back into the window and print it.

VOILA ... instant printing og only the copy you want.

Jason
Support Services
Starr Wolf Design
http://www.starrwolf.com