Re: kind of off topic but.......

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Tue, 29 May 2001 13:03:33 -0700
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Lance:

Yes--You can print right from Windows Explorer. Just select, (highlight),
the file you want to print and then go to:

File>Print

It will print the graphic on which ever printer is set for default.

I did not try it, but I suspect that a .wav file will launch Windows Media
player.

Also--some with multiple printers have placed shortcuts for their printers
on the Desktop. In which case, one would simply drag and drop the image file
on the appropriate shortcut to have it print using the printer of their
choice.

Best wishes
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA