Re: Questions about Keywords...

by "Edge" <sbibby(at)cgocable.net>

 Date:  Tue, 18 Apr 2000 23:36:26 -0400
 To:  <Dallasstar1992(at)aol.com>,
<WBass3(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Although this may be true, just picking keywords applicable to a web site is
taking a stab in the dark.  Search engines that take into consideratin meta
tags are very picky and your mistake or lack of attention to them, may set
you back quite a bit of time.
It isn't worth taking chances like.  If someone has ranked well without
paying particular attention to meta content, all power to them, but I don't
believe this practice is productive web site promotion.