Re: Meta Tags

by "Susan Kemp" <SusanKemp(at)earthlink.net>

 Date:  Wed, 30 Aug 2000 06:39:53 -0400
 To:  "HTML" <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
After I forwarded my completed web pages to the techs who handle the server
this is what they added to the cover page.

<!-- saved from url=(0029)file://L:\TANFRFP\default.htm -->

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>TANF RFP Table of Contents</TITLE>

(If I wanted there to be more identifying words would I add them after the
word title?)

<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252">

(charset means number of characters?)

Susan Kemp
OCFS Internet Services
am4030(at)dfa.state.ny.us