Re: Netscape 6 bashing

by "howardm" <howardm(at)achilles.net>

 Date:  Sun, 11 Feb 2001 15:35:54 -0500
 To:  "Raj Bhaskar" <raj(at)lordofthemoon.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I think you've just been lucky.
My bank has an internet site where I can check my current account balance,
VISA balance and make payments etc.  - they have a warning on their
website -
"Royal Bank does not currently support Netscape 6.x browsers.
Please do not upgrade your browser at this time. "
If they can't figure it out then there's obviously enough problems that I
will never change to Netscape 6, I figure there's probably lots of other
websites that don't work either, and rather than complain about the websites
I'm going to blame the browser.
I'm on the web to use websites, and I want a browser to work.

howardm