Re: Frontpage More reasons why

by "Sola Kate" <kate(at)solamentekate.com>

 Date:  Fri, 12 Jul 2002 00:28:36 -0400
 To:  "David Pippen" <pipwax(at)attbi.com>,
"Nigel Peck" <Nigel.Peck(at)itm-solutions.co.uk>,
<HWG-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,
Last year I left an internet programming team where I dealt with raw code.
This year  I am consulting at another company where they are managing an
existing site in Front Page Explorer, using shared borders etc.
While I do use the HTMl view in the editor quite frequently, it would be a
hassle to convert all the code.  Additionally, the area has chosen Front
Page because it is not a technical team as Nigel suggested, so whiel I do
under stand the code, many of the folks don't.

Further more, when you have an existing site and are taking templates and
merely adding content, it just is easier to use the WYSIWIG.

A find evening all....

Kate Shorey
enherent Corp.
www.enherent.com