Re: Morality and Pirated Software

by "Matthew Ohlman" <matthew(at)ohlman.com>

 Date:  Tue, 23 Jul 2002 20:09:28 -0500
 To:  "Cook,
Shelby" <scook(at)equibase.com>
 Cc:  "HWG Basics" <HWG-Basics(at)hwg.org>
> feel okay about what they've done.  You've condoned the action and I
cannot
> condone it.

Exactly what I'm talking about! It all just depends on what you believe in.
Different people have different beliefs. Some people worship gold cows, and
some people don't. You have to respect what they believe in. If not the
whole world would be at war! You have to take into consideration what other
people think. You can't just say my beliefs are what everyone should
believe.

I haven't condoned anything. I am just trying to show you the other side of
the fence.