RE: video feed

by "Kali Woodbridge" <kaliajer(at)mail.com>

 Date:  Tue, 7 Mar 2000 22:28:46 -0500
 To:  "'Ramon Nours'" <niki29(at)home.com>,
"'HWG - Basics'" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> the best way to put 30 minute video clips
> on my site.  The video is for instructional
 >purposes and can, if need be, be cut into
> smaller pieces.  I realize that is a lot of
> MBs so I would like to know which platform
> is the best for this project.

Hi Ramon--

I think you will get a good start on the process needed to put your
instructional videos on the web by checking out the video tutorial at the
HTML Goodies site:
http://www.htmlgoodies.com/video.html

If you can break the tutorials into bite-size chunks, take a look at Leelou,
a demo tool from Qarbon.com. ( "Produces a very compact movie file
("Viewlet"), which plays in a browser, on any platform, without a plug-in.")
I haven't tried it myself, but the samples are interesting.

Good luck!
kali
kaliajer(at)mail.com
--
Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons.
- Ruth Ann Schabaker