Re: Images

by "Charla & Ed Springer" <egs(at)hiwaay.net>

 Date:  Wed, 19 Jul 2000 06:12:15 -0500
 To:  "Dennis Lapcewich" <Dennis.Lapcewich(at)unisa.edu.au>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  "'Roy Laws'" <rlaws(at)northstate.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Isn't that odd? I know that they have to protect their logo and ensure that
it is not used in a damaging or illegal manner, but you'd think they'd
welcome the free advertising. Severl logos that I have used simply asked
that you place a disclaimer on your site. I did a site for a small business
locally that wanted to link to one of their suppliers. It was out of a
desire to send business their way since they had such a long and benefitial
relationship. The supplier did not want them to provide a link. Guess they
had enough business already. Oh well.

Edward Springer
Athens, Alabama