Re: AOL Bias

by "Kate Pollara" <kpollara(at)home.com>

 Date:  Thu, 8 Feb 2001 12:06:52 -0500
 To:  "Paul Wilson" <webgooru(at)gte.net>,
"James Roberts" <jamiergroberts(at)hotmail.com>,
<shawn(at)sportsstuff.com>,
"html list" <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Just to add to what Paul says, be reminded that many folks have aol as their
mandated ISP in many small offices, as I did, who are not connected to a
larger network.  These same people may or may not use something more
powerful at home. So, I agree completely, you cannot assume anything about
the user just because they are on AOL.
Kate Pollara