Re: Repetitive html generation (tool for this?)

by "Jami Moore" <jami(at)jamisniche.com>

 Date:  Thu, 19 Apr 2001 13:55:20 -0500
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If you are looking for a good hand-coding editor that allows you to save
templates, I recommend 1stPage from Evrsoft. They allow you to have four
different modes to work with (Easy, Normal, Advanced/Expert, and Hardcore).
It is a superb program, and it includes Tiny to clean up your coding as
well.

I love Dreamweaver as well, but when it comes to making templates, I don't
like the lock down feature, as I often change various parts of the template.
So I use 1stPage to save the template and create a page using it, then
switch back into Dreamweaver if I need to add something more, like nested
tables.

Here is the link to Evrsoft: http://www.evrsoft.com

The best part about the software besides its usability is that its free. I
would recommend it to a beginner as well as a hardcore user.

Jami
http://www.jamisniche.com