Re: Need help with AOL compatability issue

by "Lauren Hanka" <bluejay(at)starband.net>

 Date:  Sat, 21 Apr 2001 18:26:40 -0700
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Jay,

Looked at it with the AOL version 6 browser I have stashed on my PC, and it
looked fine - identical, or nearly so to IE version 5.5. My guess is that
the customers you mentioned (who were not particularly sophisticated enough
to tell you about their setup) had their browser font setting too small.

Lauren