Re: XML - If there was any doubt . . .

by El Gato Feo <dlmaraz(at)pacbell.net>

 Date:  Thu, 21 Jun 2001 08:59:36 -0700
 To:  "Captain F.M. O'Lary" <ctfuzzy(at)canopy.net>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
 Cc:  techcon(at)topica.com
  todo: View Thread, Original
I figured He'd find out about XML soon enough. I am sure he put it off for
quite sometime and quitely hired some "foreigners" (cheap labor) to train on
it and comeup with a "workable solution". Now that it's a W3W standard he's
got to bless it with his own "version". There's a good study of XML at
www.hwg.org . Learn it, make some friends and maybe even make some money
with it.
tataa

el Gato Feo