Re: script problem

by "Paul Roberts" <hwg(at)roberts200025.freeserve.co.uk>

 Date:  Tue, 7 Jan 2003 21:28:23 -0000
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"Michael Muehlendorf" <haoka(at)wi.tds.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi

You can call php scripts as ssi's just save the file to be included as a =
.php file and include it as a normal html page and it should be passed =
by the php code before being included.

I use this php script on all my html pages to generate a breadcrumb =
trail from the url.
<!--#include virtual=3D"includes/breadcrumb.php" -->

Best Wishes & Happy New Year

Paul Roberts
mail(at)paul-roberts.com
----- Original Message -----=20