Re: hwg-basics-digest V1 #510

by "Donna Yager" <prpub1(at)dreamscape.com>

 Date:  Wed, 18 Aug 1999 08:51:59 -0400
 To:  "Jim Tom Polk" <jtpolk(at)texas.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Since I have never saved a file as a pdf but realize that there are benefits
I ask this:

Is the route that you take (printing to file, then opening in ghostwriter
and print to pdf) the same as having Adobe Acrobat installed, opening it in
Acrobat and saving to pdf, or how does it differ from using Adobe Acrobat
directly?