Re: Could you look at the following url for me?

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Thu, 23 Dec 1999 15:12:53 -0800
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>3rd I apologize for the "guys" comment, the was meant to be used
like "all
>of man-kind"
>(meaning everyone regardless of sex, race, etc. )

Hey--Come on you "guys"--and this close to the Winter Festivities
to boot. Give poor Graig a break.

According to my handy Funk & Wagnalls a "guy" is defined as a
bracing wire or cable, used to stabilize a device.

So--If a person asked for assistance and said he considered us to
be a bracing or stabilizing influence, I for one, would think of
it as a compliment.

By the way, the page, of course, looks just fine in IE-4 ??

Best wishes to all the Mr. Mrs. Miss or Ms (for those unsure)
[My apologies for my lack of linguistic skill in not including
all the relevant titles reflected within the many other
languages]
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA
temer(at)c-zone.net