RE: Certification

by "Kathryn A. Johnston" <kjohnston(at)mail.fscwv.edu>

 Date:  Wed, 31 May 2000 14:57:38 -0400
 To:  <dlmartin(at)execpc.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dmitri -

You might visit a Small Business Development Center (SBDC) office in your
area for assistance with developing web content for businesses.  You may
also be able to offer your services to a start-up business - who would
supply content - to help develop your portfolio.  It would be a win-win, you
could assist a small business getting started and build your portfolio at
the same time.

To find an SBDC in your area, go to http://www.asbdc-us.org

I guess this kind of sounds like a mini commercial, but actually, the
majority of the services offered by the SBDC are free and could be
potentially helpful to those of you on the list who are indeed operating a
small business.  Just like to get the word out that these services exist!

Kathy J.
(guess what - SBDC Business Analyst)