Re: CSS questions

by "Andrew Angelopoulos" <angelopoulos(at)csi.com>

 Date:  Sun, 20 Aug 2000 13:44:17 -0500
 To:  <webdiva(at)webdiva.screaming.net>,
"Hwg-Basics(at)Mail.Hwg.Org" <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
In CSS1, ID is *supposed to* be unique within an HTML doc, used only once
and only in one place. I don't think that any of the browsers that support
ID really care...

I would imagine (but this based on nothing really) that it would still hold
true in CSS2.

Andrew