Re: Anchor tag problem

by "Justin H." <justinh(at)whidbey.net>

 Date:  Fri, 20 Apr 2001 09:00:39 -0700
 To:  "HWG Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Just a note.

With IE, if you have multiple links to different anchors in a page, once you
visit one of those links, all links to that page will become "visited", even
if they point to different anchors.

With Netscape, links to the same page but different anchors are considered
unique and won't change color until you visit that particular anchor.

Justin H.