Re: Still CSS placement

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Mon, 30 Oct 2000 17:03:58 -0800
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Laszlo:

The simple way to arrange your body objects under the objects positioned by
CSS is to use a transparent GIF of the same size at that location. Thus,
your CSS object will position itself over the GIF.

You may be able to control this better by placing both transparent image and
text in a table.

Obviously--in older, feature challenged browsers--all bets are off.

Best wishes
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA
temer(at)c-zone.net
www.temercraft.com/
www.newsredding.com/

> Hi!
>
> On Mon, Oct 30, 2000 at 05:17:06PM -0500, ErthWlkr(at)aol.com wrote:
>
> > Finally got through to the URL.  I noticed that you are also using an
> > external style sheet so I'm not sure what's going on there.
>  I have to. I write parts of html, and they will be glued together with
SSI.