Re:

by "colin ming" <cming(at)sprint.ca>

 Date:  Tue, 19 Oct 1999 22:46:13 -0700
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello All:)

My thanks to all of you who responded to my plea for help.

At your sugestions, I tried several different applets and utilities and now
have the result I was looking for. I also found a few other goodies I'd
never thought of. I just have to be careful I don't get carried away and
turn a very conservative looking site into a "neon" jungle!