Re: JavaScript in table tags

by "Hilma" <Hilma(at)hilma.freeserve.co.uk>

 Date:  Tue, 2 Apr 2002 16:46:37 +0100
 To:  "Martin Clifford" <MLC1(at)nrc.gov>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Many thanks :-)

I've seen &nbsp; (I've even got a few in my page - from "borrowed" code
;-) )
- but for wide margins, spacers gifs seem the answer.
I gather that CSS2 postioning is currently not very browser-compliant, so
it's safer to wait for a few more browsers to get updated to CSS2 before
updating my code to use CSS for positioning (althoguh i use it for style, of
course )-
so that is on the "next year" pile :-)

thanks for the reassurance and  &nbsp; tip :-)

thanks,

Hilma
---x----