Re: re Dire Straits

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Sat, 25 Mar 2000 15:24:07 -0800
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ber Fen:

NotePad does not have a lot of room. It only handles small files. Rather
than download a more friendly, (but free), editor like CuteHTML at:
http://www.globalscape.com/

...you might try putting your individual contributions into Wordpad. The
result can be saved as an HTML file similar to NotePad.

(And just like in NotePad, if it does not Save As .htm directly, then Save
As .txt and rename to .htm or .html)

Of course you will find CuteHTML quite useful.

Best wishes
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA
temer(at)c-zone.net