Re: How to Turn Down a Client

by "Help Desk" <helpdesk(at)1higherlevel.com>

 Date:  Sat, 17 Jun 2000 13:51:08 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"Sandy Fields" <sandy(at)sannicron.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You do it by being honest and frank with the client and require a thorough
RFP to be submitted.

If this were our situation to handle, we would refer the client to our
online RFP form and make it clear we would not be able to accept the project
without the form being subimtted in its entirety.

Furthermore, for planning purposes, we would refer the person to our online
Project Worksheet which can be printed for convenience and is designed to
give focus and organization to an unfocused and disorganized process.

The more you can channel the prospective client into self-help avenues the
less down-time you experience and the more productive you become.

Help Desk
Support Services
1HigherLevel Internet Solutions
http://www.1higherlevel.com