Re: SULFNBK VIRUS

by "Jayne" <Jayne(at)skyline-design.com>

 Date:  Wed, 12 Dec 2001 13:37:03 -0800
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have to agree with Kieth. It's pretty irresponsible to instruct people to
delete a file from their hard drive. Mirya's was the first Email I opened
this am. Thank goodness I checked here first.
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/hoax.html

Hey, we're all only humane, Live and Learn, right?
Jayne
Skyline Web Design