Re: 100% out of topic!

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Sat, 7 Aug 1999 10:21:00 -0700
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Antonio:

According to Whois at Network Solutions,
http://www.networksolutions.com/cgi-bin/whois/whois
net.net belongs to:

Global Commerce Link, LLC (NET6-DOM)           NET.NET
Net.net, Inc. (HOMEIDEAS-DOM)      HOMEIDEAS.COM

That's all they had to say about--no Administrative address or
phone number.
Me thinks you have accidentally stumbled across some great
elaborate conspiracy fostered by that demon called free
enterprise. (Laughing) If it ended in .gov we would all be
yelling about the "hidden" information.

I know if you type in my URL's you will get my address, phone
number, (area code still incorrect) and if you dig deep enough,
they undoubtedly list all my sins from the cradle on...

Maybe some of the others know how to dig farther into their
database ??
Best wishes
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA