Re: Total Off Topic - Missing Fonts on Web Pages

by "Carol Parent" <parent(at)djam.com>

 Date:  Fri, 18 Feb 2000 08:40:51 -0600
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"Sharon" <sll(at)chariot.net.au>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The shrinking of the fonts happened to me also right after the new year.  It
only happened in one area though.  All the places I had put the "copyright"
at the bottom of the page shrunk to almost non-existent.  What I did was go
find a 'copyright' on the MS site and looked at their code to see how they
did it.  I did the same thing.  For the life of me I didn't see any
differences except I had "hardcoded" the copyright symbol instead of using
"&copy".  Once I had changed the copyright symbol to "&copy" all went back
to the right size.  Hmmmmm......curiouser and curiouser!

Regards,

Carol Parent
parent(at)djam.com
http://www.cbwdesign.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world."   Albert Einstein