Re: URGENT!! PLEASE HELP!

by "Tricia's Mail" <tdlease(at)telesouth1.com>

 Date:  Thu, 23 Mar 2000 10:52:58 -0600
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dear Group
Thanks so much for your helpful responses!  My customer is using the 5.0
version of AOL and now he just sent me this:
>the remedies that AOL offered yesterday are still not working
> for me.  I still cannot pull up our site.  It has been viewed by others
but
> it makes me wonder how many other people cannot access the site for
whatever
> reason is preventing me.
(GROAN!!)   I have searched the webmasters info on the AOL site and decided
to call them, the tech I spoke with said this was a common prob. and that my
customer needed to call them so they could tell him how to "empty an
Internet file that gets full". My customer followed the directions and is
still having problems.   This is really beyond me!  Any suggestions?
TIA
Tricia Lease
TeleSouth  Network
tdlease(at)telesouth1.com