Re: off topic but......

by "Blue" <blue(at)bluesarthouse.com>

 Date:  Thu, 5 Apr 2001 19:14:32 -0500
 To:  "hwg basics list" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> Susie:
>
> OK--Both I and www.whatis.com/ give up.
>
> What sort of a file is a .cpt???
>
> Ted

.cpt is a Corel PhotoPaint file.  You can import it into another Corel
application but I've not been able to import it into PhotoShop or
Illustrator successfully.  Your client needs to export the file to some
other format that you will be able to use such as a .gif if the graphic is
to be used on a web site.

HTH!
Blue