Re: Netscape

by "Dusty" <designsbydusty(at)tiadon.com>

 Date:  Sat, 18 May 2002 15:39:59 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I know this doesn't directly answer the question, but I wanted to make a
comment here.

I wonder, too, if the use of frames is appropriate for this site...or at
least, the frame structure that's being used. It is visually very
attractive, but the two empty frames on either side of the screen are
basically taking up empty space that could be used for graphics, content,
etc. Why not, instead, make the site even more user-friendly by allowing a
visitor to your site more space to view the content in?

Just a thought. You can take it or leave it, as you wish.

I do like the changing images on the home page.

Dusty