Re: Wing Dings Part 2

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Tue, 4 Sep 2001 15:09:55 -0700
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
To all:

I don't seem to have any trouble at all with my IE-5.5. When I view the page
in question, the browser renders the default serif font that is set in my
browser. And--as far as I can see by viewing the source code, the serif
family is exactly what is supposed to show with the Body tag.

Obviously, many will have different looks and/or fonts. After all, you can
go to Internet Options, and under the General tab, set any font you want.

Obviously--whatever the problem might be, it is certainly not universal.

Best wishes
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA
temer(at)c-zone.net