Re: Off topic

by "Richard and Jolene Johnson" <jonric(at)tx3.net>

 Date:  Fri, 16 Nov 2001 15:25:34 -0800
 To:  <fantigua(at)home.com>,
"HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ren wrote:
*I wrote you the whole shpeal; I even included the autorun.inf file you
> need to do it, and your mail sent me back some goofy stuff about
> this e-mail contains a virus. No it does not, I always check everything
> I send first with Virex and Norton and have the latest updates.
> So, if you want to know how to do this, give me an address I can write to
> that does except attachments.
>
>         Ren*

Perhaps you are mixing me up with someone else, because I DID receive a
zipped folder that someone (you?) sent to me from this list.  I don't recall
if someone had sent me the files or I got them from a link that was on this
list.  But I had the files.  My problem is that I lost everything on my hard
drive that wasn't in my backup files, so I don't have it any more.

Jolene