Re: . . Publisher 2000

by "Kevin Bayley" <webmaster(at)prairienorth.com>

 Date:  Sat, 15 Jun 2002 17:43:31 -0600
 To:  "Captain F.M. O'Lary" <ctfuzzy(at)canopy.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
No. You are not a natural born ass, I am sure you have worked very hard at
it <j/k>. I have enjoyed your off the wall posts in the past and look
forward to more to come. Although I rarely post, I would have hoped that you
would have remembered my posts of earlier times when I too agreed to any
post you had made about the validator. I have them bookmarked front and
center and use them like a bible. Everyone and I mean _EVERYONE_ has good in
them. I appreciated your input. I used the validator and pointed my client
in that direction. My biggest concern at this point was in more of a caching
issue as the page was loading fine on other PCs. Just not on my network here
at my office or at my clients home. We have since narrowed the biggest
problem to our ISP (not our web host as that is me), for we use the same
company. Now we just need to figure out why it would point back to our ISP
and what to do about it.