Re: Recommend a host

by "Debra Sawyers" <dsawyers(at)ptd.net>

 Date:  Sun, 2 Jan 2000 15:58:35 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
There are a lot of answers to that question depending on the services you
are looking to support.   If you tell us what services you are looking for,
I'll bet the list will be better able to give you good advice.

I'm currently using Netconex Inc,  http://www.netconexinc.com  They are an
NT server with the ASP, CGI, and Frontpage support I require for the sites I
manage.  The gentleman that runs the place has been more than helpful
whenever I have any questions or problems.

Deb