Re: This is not another WYSIWYG thread...

by "Debra Sawyers" <dsawyers(at)ptd.net>

 Date:  Tue, 4 Jan 2000 21:21:33 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"Lois Duckworth" <leduckw(at)ici.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Sounds to me that when your host "fixed" your site, he may have
inadvertently reset the permissions on your site.  My host was upgrading to
a new server and I got on to check my site and update some info only to find
it was password protected --- and I didn't have the password LOL.  He fixed
it right away, but it put a scare in me, I'm looking for a job and I had
just send some e-mails out with links to my online resume and samples.  And
no one could reach them.
Call him and have him check.

Deb