Re: adding site to search engines

by "Tom Duquette" <trduquette(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Tue, 15 Jan 2002 08:38:07 -0800
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>

From: "Jim" <jimb(at)aci.on.ca>
To: <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2002 7:18 PM
Subject: adding site to search engines

> Hello all,
>
> about a month ago I submitted my site to dozens of different Search engine
> sites but still can't find it when I search for it. I have added the meta
> tags:
>
>     <META name="Keywords" CONTENT="site keywords here, etc, etc">
>
> with lots of pertinent info but I am not having much luck in finding it.
>
> Site (still under construction!) is http://www.exoticautoinc.com
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks
> Jim B

Hi Jim,
One other point that I noticed about your keywords that might help is using
only lowercase letters.  I was also thinking that a little creative writing
change to include more of the keywords in the text of your pages might help.
The home page has some but not to many on your main topic pages.
Hope this helps,
Tom Duquette
trduquette(at)yahoo.com