Re: and "basics" are......?

by "RS" <ursa(at)interlog.com>

 Date:  Sat, 11 Dec 1999 12:44:40 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I think "basics" means you can design an easy-to-navigate, "vanilla" web
page (without Flash,Java, etc.)

Rhonda Sussman
ursa(at)interlog.com
The history of all ages, especially that of the present, teaches us that
those who forget to think of themselves will be forgotten. In the midst of
the great revolutions in which we find ourselves, women will find themselves
forgotten, if they forget to think of themselves. - Louise Otto