Re: fractions

by "Dusty" <designsbydusty(at)tiadon.com>

 Date:  Wed, 13 Jun 2001 14:55:38 -0500
 To:  "Shawn Sass" <shawn(at)sportsstuff.com>,
"Cook,
Shelby" <scook(at)equibase.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello.....

I am currently taking the Introduction to HTML course through the HWG, and I
found the following in the back of the book we are using. You can use
character entities for fractions. Again, I have not used these, I'm just
referring to the text we are using. For 1/4, you can use &#188, for 1/2
&#189, and for 3/4 &#190.

Hope this helps,
Dusty